IBM's has done a maintenance release for ICU4J 2.6.1. you can pick it up here.
quoting the ICU4J site:
list of significant changes for the 2.6.1 release:
- UCA 4.0 ICU has been updated to use the latest version of UCA - 4.0.
- Thai Royal Dictionary Collation: Thai collation tailoring has been updated to reflect the Thai Royal Dictionary ordering. Changes have been made to collation code in order to properly support invalid Thai sequences (chaiyo!).
- Collation: parser/builder bug fixes: Several bugs in collation rule parser and builder have been fixed.
- Unicode character properties data has been synched with ICU4C
- Other bug fixes: Bugs have been fixed in layout engine (jitterbug number 3041), BiDi (3174), string functions (3243) and platform support (3097).